Get True Fire-Grilled Steaks, Chops, Vegetables and More with the Walden Legacy Series™ Fire Pit Grate
Made to last a lifetime, the BBQ fire pit grate grills your favorite foods to perfection with traditional crosshatch sear marks.
Turn the fire pit into a wood-fire grill with a 30", 34", or 36" diameter steel BBQ Fire Pit Grilling Grate. Have a backyard BBQ anytime you like with a round Walden grilling grate that fits perfectly atop the Walden Legacy Series™ Fire Pit Insert.
Walden Fire Pit BBQ Grilling Grate BENEFITS:
- Thick and durable steel will last a lifetime
- Handles allow for easy removal when adjusting logs
- Crosshatch pattern provides a beautiful "X" sear
- Open-flame cooking provides better taste and more satisfaction than a traditional grill
- 30" diameter BBQ Grilling Grate with 4 handles rests within the Walden Legacy Series™ Fire Pit Insert, and Walden 30" Legacy Series ™ Fire Pit Ring.
Season Your Fire Pit Grate Before First Use
Much like seasoning a Good Old Fashioned Cast Iron Skillet, our BBQ Grilling Grates must be seasoned as well. Seasoning your grate gives you Two Key Benefits:
- Easier cleaning – Food residue removal will be quicker on future cooks
- Longer lifespan – Seasoning your grill regularly increases cooking performance and your grill’s overall lifespan.
See the 5 Steps on Seasoning Your BBQ Grill Grate!