Built to Last and Hassle-Free. The Original Backyard Fire Pit Grate Just Got Better with an Ember Catcher.
29.5" Grate Back in Stock
Constructed of heavy-duty, powder-coated steel, our Fire Pit Grate handles the highest temperatures - paired with our Ember Catcher to ensure long-lasting fires.
Walden Backyards Original Fire Grate with Ember Catcher fits in standard fire pits for a better bonfire experience. This round, heavy-duty steel fire grate can be used directly on the ground, letting air feed the fire from underneath for bigger bonfires and campfires.
Walden Original Fire Pit Grate w Ember Catcher BENEFITS:
- Air Flow - Elevated surface allows for greater airflow, providing you with bigger and hotter fires
- Ember Catcher - Ember catcher keeps your embers from falling to the ground, keeping your fire red-hot for hours
- Heavy Duty - 41 lbs, and 1/2 Inch steel is built to withstand extreme temperatures.
- 24" diameter works great in fire pits 25" and larger and offers 3" height.
- 28" and 29.5" diameter works great in fire pits 30" and larger and offers 4" height.
- Powder Coating - High-temperature powder coating ensures that the steel holds up against high temperatures and prevents rust, so your grate keeps looking spectacular.
- One Time Purchase - Make this the last fire grate you’ll ever buy. With a stringent focus on quality, our fire grate is built to last as long as you do.