9 Delicious and Easy Meals to Cook Over a Fire
What could be more fun than an evening with the family gathered around the fire pit to prepare a delicious meal? Our fire pit grates make backyard cooking even more appealing, as they provide a safe and easy option for over-the-fire cooking. Not sure what to prepare? We've got you covered with these 9 delicious and easy fall recipes for your backyard fire pit.
Hearty Meals for the Meat Lover
Fun Favorites for the Kids
- What's not to love about a dish that includes both nachos and pizza? These Pizza Nachos will have all the kids in the neighborhood begging for more.
- Fun to roast, these quick and easy Crescent Dogs will be the hit of any gathering that includes children.
Fresh Veggies for the Health Conscious
- Have you ever tried Mexican Street Corn? Then you will love this twist, street corn over the fire pit!
- Simple Spicy Veggie Kabobs are easy to prepare and serve as a side. They may also act as the main dish for those who don't wish to overindulge, or perhaps just want to save room for dessert.
Delightful Desserts to Indulge
- While enjoying your main dish add this BlackBerry Campfire Cobbler to the fire, and dig in just before saying farewell to family and friends.
- Never mind your traditional S'mores, try these Campfire Cones as a tasty treat at the end of your fire pit fun.
Have you tried cooking with family and friends over your backyard fire pit? We would love to hear about your favorite fall recipe for over-the-fire cooking, so be sure to send along a message to tell us all about it.